Thanks to God for letting that washcloth come right out on the 1st try!! We were very happy and we all danced around in thanksgiving!! =) lol (sorry no pictures!) Yep, right into the trash! Also, it has rained almost every day here for a while and the yard is totally overgrown - hasn't been cut in two weeks or more which is really unlike us...
I decided it would be helpful to Dave if I could just cut it quick and then we would have our whole weekend to do fun stuff! Right! So, I drug out the pack-n-play, toys, Averie - get her set up and then I plug in the weed whacker and start to edge the pond....well, apparently Averie doesn't like that sound so much and is screaming at the top of her lungs!! So I ditched that idea and put it all away and headed for the mower. I had to fill it w/gas (already mixed w/oil by Dave) and started her up.....Averie doesn't like that either! She was screaming/crying so loudly that I could hear her above the mower! Yep, this girl has a fine set of lungs!! Still not totally defeated and wanting to do a really nice thing for Dave, I set up Averie in the dining room in her high chair w/stuff to keep her busy, right in front of the window so that she can watch me mow from inside......what a great plan right....persistence will pay off??? Ha, nope!! As I am trying to start the mower for a second time - the pull string comes completely out and won't go back in! aaarrrggghhh!! Unbelievable! Here's a picture of how much got cut, and the broken mower...lol!
Unfortunately that was not an easy fix and we are still figuring out where to go from here.....
On top of all of this Averie has been waking up several nights in a row - she is getting new teeth, so lack of sleep all around has just magnified all of this! But she is a cutie and I wanted to post some pictures of her in her orange outfit.....=) I hope your week is going better than ours!! =)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
What a week!
This has been a crazy week! Monday night after giving Averie a bath, I pulled the plug to drain the tub like I do every time....however, this time I forgot to 'sweep' for any baby washcloths that I am always afraid will go down the drain and guess what happened! Yep - sucked right down the drain...far enough to clog and be unreachable to us but not far enough to be swept into the sewer..aaarrrggghhh!! Dave said our options were: try ourselves w/drain snake/check trap in crawl space/open wall behind washing machine/plumber...obviously not the best options! So, on Tuesday I had to get a 'drain snake' from Ace and I decided to let Dave tackle it, I didn't want to make the problem worse! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment