We were treated to a visit to the Family Museum in Bettendorf, IA and again we had so much fun - it's great to see all the kids experiencing - a house made for their size, a grocery store/pizza place -w/cash register!, climbing wall, steel drums...more than I can list! Surprisingly Averie was able to do many of the activities since she is sooooo tall! Thanks again guys!!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Visiting
Averie and I took a mid-week trip to the QC to visit Matt, Tara, Owen, & Mallory. We had a great time! It was so much fun to watch Averie with Owen and Mallory. They were so gentle and loving and so sweet to share all of their toys!!







We were treated to a visit to the Family Museum in Bettendorf, IA and again we had so much fun - it's great to see all the kids experiencing - a house made for their size, a grocery store/pizza place -w/cash register!, climbing wall, steel drums...more than I can list! Surprisingly Averie was able to do many of the activities since she is sooooo tall! Thanks again guys!!








We were treated to a visit to the Family Museum in Bettendorf, IA and again we had so much fun - it's great to see all the kids experiencing - a house made for their size, a grocery store/pizza place -w/cash register!, climbing wall, steel drums...more than I can list! Surprisingly Averie was able to do many of the activities since she is sooooo tall! Thanks again guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks so much for coming. We'll have to do that again. =)
It is so great to see all the grandbabies together. I miss them all so very much. Looks like everyone enjoy your visit. Wish we all could have been there too!!!
Post a Comment