Dear Jen, Dave and Averie, Oh my gosh! I think I need a big, big box of tissues. What a wonderful keepsake with such great music. You never cease to amaze me with the neat things you can put together. I loved it so much. One of my favorite pics was Dave and Averie together in her beautiful First Birthday Crown. Again, what a wonderful 1st Birthday celebration. Wish we could have been there. God bless always, Dad & Mom
1 comment:
Dear Jen, Dave and Averie, Oh my gosh! I think I need a big, big box of tissues. What a wonderful keepsake with such great music. You never cease to amaze me with the neat things you can put together. I loved it so much. One of my favorite pics was Dave and Averie together in her beautiful First Birthday Crown. Again, what a wonderful 1st Birthday celebration. Wish we could have been there. God bless always, Dad & Mom
Post a Comment