We try to go to the pool as much as we can.....all three of us love it and we have a great time! Averie does really well in this floatie suit. Recently she has been getting brave and wants to stick her face in the water - we are trying to teach her how to blow bubbles! She also is starting to let us float her on her back - she doesn't seem to mind the water in her ears too much, but we did get some 'swimmer's ear' drops for post swimming! I also learned that apparently Dave and I both had to use these a lot as kids!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Fun at the pool
We try to go to the pool as much as we can.....all three of us love it and we have a great time! Averie does really well in this floatie suit. Recently she has been getting brave and wants to stick her face in the water - we are trying to teach her how to blow bubbles! She also is starting to let us float her on her back - she doesn't seem to mind the water in her ears too much, but we did get some 'swimmer's ear' drops for post swimming! I also learned that apparently Dave and I both had to use these a lot as kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Guys! I was wondering if Averie was wearing that float suit yet. I couldn't remember what size it was. Looks like the three of you really enjoy the pool. Can't wait to enjoy with you all in Sept. Love ya tons, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment