God has blessed us with an amazing year filled with laughter, tears, hugs, and joy. Averie has brought our life to a new level and we can't imagine life without her!! Here are some pictures from this journey.....
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This year has just flown by!! She's such a blessing and such a sweetheart. :) Miss you guys so much!!
Hey Guys, This one also was amazing. I needed another box of tissues. Averie is such a blessing to all of us and it has gone by so fast. I loved every picture and verse. Every year of a child's life is precious but that 1st year and how fast they change is something so hard to describe but you did a marvelous job of capturing Ave's 1st blessed year of life. You my wonderful daughter are one of the most beautiful people inside and out that I know. You are so beautiful. When I was looking at the first video I was enjoying the pics of you and how beautiful you are. And one of my first thoughts was how you absolutly glow. Dave, you look great also. God has been so good to you and your wonderful family. Love you all so much, Mom
Post a Comment