if Averie forgets what warm weather is really like.....has she forgotten about shorts, sandals, bare feet in the grass, watching the fish in the pond, flowers in the garden, what the sun looks like....???? I wonder these things because the other day she wanted to hang out in her boots/coat/and hat! I tried and tried to sway her from this but she was determined....it lasted a while - I coaxed her out of them with a sink full of bubbles to play with, she couldn't resist! =) Seriously though...enough is enough - we are TIRED of winter!
Friday, February 22, 2008
I wonder.....
if Averie forgets what warm weather is really like.....has she forgotten about shorts, sandals, bare feet in the grass, watching the fish in the pond, flowers in the garden, what the sun looks like....???? I wonder these things because the other day she wanted to hang out in her boots/coat/and hat! I tried and tried to sway her from this but she was determined....it lasted a while - I coaxed her out of them with a sink full of bubbles to play with, she couldn't resist! =) Seriously though...enough is enough - we are TIRED of winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment