The other day I was trying to find some graham cracker sticks at the store to give Averie for a snack. All I could find were these 'Scooby' ones - they are shaped like dog bones and I think they are hilarious(tasty too)!! I seriously laugh every time we eat them!! hahaha Averie calls them 'bones' and even asks for them as such - good thing people don't understand what she is saying yet or they might really wonder what I'm feeding her!!! hahaha =) Here she's dipping them in her yogurt....always dipping!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Cracks Me Up!!
The other day I was trying to find some graham cracker sticks at the store to give Averie for a snack. All I could find were these 'Scooby' ones - they are shaped like dog bones and I think they are hilarious(tasty too)!! I seriously laugh every time we eat them!! hahaha Averie calls them 'bones' and even asks for them as such - good thing people don't understand what she is saying yet or they might really wonder what I'm feeding her!!! hahaha =) Here she's dipping them in her yogurt....always dipping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How cute!!!
Post a Comment