Saturday, February 16, 2008

Did you know......

I saw this on a few blogs and thought it was cute and perfect for Valentine's Day week...
How long have you been together? Almost twelve years!

How old is he? Thirty-three

Who eats more? Dave (even if I did I would never admit it =)....)

Who said I love you first? Dave

Who is taller? Ha...that's funny

Who sings better? ummmm neither?

Who is smarter? Dave...but I'm more creative

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Both of us do, but thankfully we also have a dishwasher that does most of the work.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the foot, Dave does

Who pays the bills? We have bills? Oh, that’s right, Dave pays them. =)

Who mows the lawn? Our gardener

Who cooks dinner? Me but Dave makes great garlic chicken and stir fry's

Who drives when you are together? Dave

Who is more stubborn? Me. Hands down

Who kissed who first? It was kind of a mutual thing – but I would have to say Dave really made the first move

Who asked who out? Dave asked me out – he’s so cute!

Who proposed? Dave did. He proposed outside the Mill Race Inn by the Fox River– on Valentine's Day! One of our fave spots until they changed the menu!

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Dave

Who has more siblings? Dave but only by one!

Who wears the pants in the family? Dave has final say but we try to approach most things together!

Consider yourself tagged.....I'll be looking for your answers!!! =)

3 comments:

JSC said...

My answers...
1. married almost 3, together almost 4.5 years
2. 27
3. Justin, but I try to out do him
4. out loud, Justin. on my birthday weekend downtown after a fancy date at Nine restaurant downtown Chicago
5.With 4 inches heals I still am shorter
6. in rock band, Justin
7. me, but lately Justin
8. both of us
9. Justin
10. Most definitely Justin
11. We dont have a lawn, but if we did the neighbor
12. Me when I don't work
13. Justin drives, he gets nervous when I drive if we are together.
14.He can be stubborn, but I am moreso
15. justin kissed me first after much pine-ing over him
16.I asked Justin to hang out several times after work, but the actual time he said yes was when he asked me out!!!
17. justin proposed--in Italy on the coast of the med. sea at sunset
18.We both are sensitive, Justin for certain things then me
19.justin, all over the world!!
20. I do, by two!
21. Justin has the final say as well, but we do things in cooperation

Anonymous said...

Kristin's Answers
-We've been married 5 years, together 6.
-He is 33.
-I imagine there are days when I out-eat Mike. He isn't a big eater, and I LIKE to eat!
-I said I love you first. Mike waited a LONG time to say it. He would say "I heart you."
-He is taller, but not by much.
-I sing better - for sure (not that I'm all that talented).
-Mike is smarter. He remembers better, but I am smart in different ways.
-I don't think Mike has hardly ever done the laundry in the whole time we've been married.
-I mostly do the dishes, but Mike does them some.
Mike sleeps on the right side. Wherever we go he sleeps closest to the bathroom.
The lawn? Mostly Mike, but I like to mow.
-I do the cooking.
-Mike drives. I rarely drive when we are together, even on long trips.
-Mike is more stubborn.
-I think we both decided to smooch, but he moved toward me.
-Mike asked me if I would want to "pursue something more" in our relationship. I was SO nervous I couldn't look at him!
-Michael proposed on a website since we were in different states.
-I am 10 times more sensitive.
-I have more friends, but I woudln't say I have a ton of them.
-Michael wears the pants, but I'm learning that my say-so is important too. My dad never listened to my mom's opinion so I have to work hard at sharing what I think.

Anonymous said...

How long have you been together? Almost 2 years

How old is he? 30

Who eats more? Dave

Who said I love you first? Darrell I think

Who is taller? Darrell

Who sings better? Me

Who is smarter? Darrell

Who does the laundry? Both

Who does the dishes? Both

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We do not sleep in the same bed yet

Who pays the bills? Both

Who mows the lawn? We do not have lawns

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, Darrell does cook sometimes.

Who drives when you are together? Both

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who kissed who first? Mutual I think

Who asked who out? Darrell

Who proposed? Darrell did on a carriage ride downtown

Who is more sensitive? Me for sure!

Who has more friends? Pretty even, but they are all pretty mutual now

Who has more siblings? Me by far

Who wears the pants in the family? Darrell