Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Christmas 2007
Well here it is 2008 and I'm just posting about Christmas 2007! Don't know where the time has gone - Dave took time off after New Year's so it's taken a bit to get back in the swing of things!
To recap, we got to spend Christmas Eve with Mom, Dad, Katie & Karrie. We went to the family service in Oak Brook which was a great service for Averie - lots of music and scripture readings by kids. We also got to hear Katie playing her flute with the band. We then had dinner at Mom's and opened presents. Christmas day we got up and opened presents - Averie really was into it this year - we even got some 'oooo's and wow's' out of her when she opened up a few!! =)Mom, Dad, Darrell, Kristie, Katie & Karrie came over that afternoon to do some more gifting and then we all headed to Uncle Chuck and Aunt Joan's. Both days were busy but filled with good conversation, laughs, and being together with family. Looking at the pictures I took I wish I had taken more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment