Well, we bought a new stroller(one I can jog with)....so when my running mate returns from Egypt, hopefully I will be on the road to getting into shape! =) Averie is quite at home in it already...can't you tell.. =) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How adorable! I wish I could join you guys with the running but I really can't run because of my knee! :( I guess I have to stick to the bike riding! Hope all is well. When Katie gets back we have to plan another girls night!
Things are well! How about you?? =) Anything new w/your knee? Yeah, running is probably not a great idea! Definitely need to schedule the girls night!! You are invited to our place for the 4th - seems to be a yearly tradition...hope you can come! =)
I have this blog as proof you bought this stroller to go running with! Let's get a move on it:)
Post a Comment