Well, today is busy - running around trying to get the house in order for our first time away without Averie! Dave is treating me to a Newsboys concert in Indiana! It has been over a year and a half since I have last seen them and that is just WAY too long! =) Dave's Mom will be staying here with Averie and so I'm just trying to get everything put away, washed/dryed/folded/away, cleaned, scrubbed, and sanitized!! =) Oh, and last night I tried (most likely for the last time) to color my hair myself.....always a disaster! haha Long story short, the grays and blonde sections of my hair are now purple and I have an appt. tonight to remedy the situation. Should've started there in the first place. Here are some funny pictures of how I found Averie after her nap one day last week - ha!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Running Around
Well, today is busy - running around trying to get the house in order for our first time away without Averie! Dave is treating me to a Newsboys concert in Indiana! It has been over a year and a half since I have last seen them and that is just WAY too long! =) Dave's Mom will be staying here with Averie and so I'm just trying to get everything put away, washed/dryed/folded/away, cleaned, scrubbed, and sanitized!! =) Oh, and last night I tried (most likely for the last time) to color my hair myself.....always a disaster! haha Long story short, the grays and blonde sections of my hair are now purple and I have an appt. tonight to remedy the situation. Should've started there in the first place. Here are some funny pictures of how I found Averie after her nap one day last week - ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment